Shipping and Returns
Warranty, Shipping & Return Policy & Procedure for:
Ceiling Tiles By Us Inc.
1440 Coral Ridge Drive # 151
Coral Springs, Florida
Customer satisfaction is important to us.
Warranty of Product:
We, Ceiling Tiles By Us, Inc., guarantee our products to be free of defects of craftsmanship for a period of one year from the actual date of purchase. We inspect every item prior to shipment and in the unlikely event you encounter any hidden craftsmanship or manufacturing defect such as in design form etc the customer shall:
- Preferably take digital photographs but do photographs any damage to the actual product to the extent you document all visible damages you contend as defective in any manner.
- Preferably take digital photographs but do take photographs of the shipping boxes to include the label and both outside and inside of the shipping boxes.
- Notify Ceiling Tiles By Us, Inc., immediately by telephone at 800-349-5799 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the digital photographs as attachments to your e-mail.
- Follow to make certain we acknowledge receipt of your notification. We will answer your e-mail and or telephone notification with in 24 hours.
- Please do not return the product items unless you have received an authorization acknowledgement from us.
- When we received your notification we will generally request the customer separate the claimed defective product from the non-defective product and after review of the requested photographs we will discuss arrangements for resolution of the problem. Once we confirmed as a craftsmanship or manufacturing defect we will reimburse the reasonable return shipping cost and replace the defective product.
Shipping cost, other than posted sale applicable to discount and shipping restrictions, is a standard charge/minimum of $10.00 plus $0.45 after accumulated usage absorbs the minimum stated charge for each Royal Ceiling Tile and $0.85, after accumulated usage absorbs the minimum stated charge, for each Grand, Classic and Modern Ceiling Tile. We ship by Fed Ex 2-5 day ground, in the contiguous 48 states, USA or U. S. Postal Service. We can ship with UPS or DHL or your preferred shipping carrier. Shipping cost for PVC Ceiling Tile Sheets in 24″ x 24″ is at the stated minimum of $10.00, after accumulated usage absorbs the minimum stated charge is $1.00 for each PVC Ceiling Tile in 24 x 24 Sheet. For Special Order of Product Design in Color not in stock the S & H will be $1.60 per PVC Ceiling for Ceiling Tiles not inclusive of Ceiling Tiles with Polyurethane Backing, as Special Orders of this nature are shipped direct from the Factory to the Customer by Air Courier. We accept Special Orders to Ship by Sea Cargo at the regular S & H price of $1.00 per Ceiling Tile again not applying to PVC Ceiling Tiles with Backing for Grid Installation. This shipping & handling applies to PVC Without PU Backing Ceiling Tile Sheets for application to a smooth surface with overlapping edges and for application to existing grid ceiling tile. It is requested we be allowed to provide the actual quote for shipping and handling for the more difficult items such as Crown Molding or bulky items such as Large Rosettes and PVC Ceiling Tiles with polyurethane backing for installation in a grid system, etc. The minimum shipping charge for Crown Moldings is $30.00 for 8 foot length and $20.00 for Crown Molding length under 5 feet as it cost as much to ship one piece as to ship multiple pieces therefore we will as stated quote the shipping and handling cost as to the purchase at the time of purchase. For shipments outside the USA, meaning the contagious 48 states, we will usually defer to the U. S. Postal Service. Federal Express or United Parcel Service and their rates apply as published on their respective web sites. As stated some bulky products are difficult to ship and the cost to ship can be expensive. For these reasons it is suggested all are better served if the product can be picked up at our warehouses. In the case of Crown Molding and in particular the thicker Commercial Drop In Ceiling Tiles require a separate quotation from the web site listing. This separate quotation must be pre arranged and the customer and seller must agree as stated separate of the web site listing in these types of matters. Please call 888-612-7573 or 800-349-5799 to confirm these types of Shipping & Handling matters.
The prevailing most reasonably and acceptable shipment method apply to all shipments to all locations. We accept all major credit cards and as offered or handled by Pay Pal. Please refer to our “Order Page”.
Should the product ordered be shipped to a foreign country, other than the United States of America, Importation Laws and Rules imnposed by the recipant’s domociled country usually referred to as Import Fees, Duty, Customs or some form of Import Tax may apply. Such Tax imposed and collected by that country on imported products are seperate and are the full and total responsibility of the purchaser/customer and are collected by that country not by Ceiling Tiles By Us, Inc., or its agents or representatives. Should the customer refuse to pay such taxes , duty or fees and seek to collect from Ceiling Tiles By Us, Inc., all cost associated therewith shall be the responsibility of the original customer placing the order and making the purchase.
Product Return Policy:
Our Return policy is that the shipped product can be returned provided the shipped product has not been altered or damaged and remains unaltered and undamaged at customers expense with all Return and Shipping arrangements handled by Customer and paid for by the Customer. The Customer is solely responsible for making return shipping and handling arrangements and the cost or expense associated with the return shipping and handling. It is requested the customer alert Ceiling Tiles By Us of the return to allow us to expect to receive the returned product. The product shall be returned within 7 days of purchase and delivery of the product. A Restocking and Handling Fee shall apply and be equal to 12% of the product purchase price, not inclusive of the initial shipping and handling fee for the original delivery, but in no event less than the minimal restocking fee of $30.00. With the above conditions complied with the refund will be processed within 14 days of product receipt. The purchase date and or delivery date will apply as the start of the 7 days and should the customer elect to return the product at a point after the stated 7 days after the delivery and or purchase date then no refund will be available. Instead a credit toward a future purchase shall apply for the net return amount, less any initial shipping and handling or return shipping and handling and applicable restocking fee, provided the stated transaction, subsequent purchase, shall occur within 60 days of the confirmed return date, provided the above conditions are complied with.
As a rule we ship by Fed Ex Ground providing delivery within the 48 contagious United States in 3 to 5 days. We do purchase insurance and All of our shipments are shipped insured as we do purchase insurance from the shipping method or shipping company and that insurance covers damage to product pursuant to application by the specific shipping company. We as a rule do not ship with a signature requirement to confirm delivery. However larger shipments are an exception and signature confirmation may be required. The reason is often times the customer may not be home when the product is delivered. Therefore we require the customer advise us as to any special shipping requirements they may desire to include but not limited to, leaving the package at a specific location such as a side porch or to specifically require a signature by the customer. When there is a signature requirement the shipping method/company will not leave the product at the address door and if no one is at the delivery location to sign for the delivery a call slip is left at the premises. The call slip request the customer pick up the product or call the delivery company to schedule the delivery of the product. Due to customer complaints for the signature confirmation we do not ship with a signature requirement unless specifically requested to do so by the customer.
Inspection of Product Upon Arrival of Shipment and What to in the unlikely event you encounter Damaged Product:
We inspect every item prior to shipment. Nevertheless Please examine all shipping packages when they arrive and make sure they are not damaged in any way. Despite the fragile Stickers look for puncture hole they may penetrate the double strength shipping boxes we use. Check the corners of the boxes for indentation or any sign of damage. If you believe based upon the appearance of the box or boxes that there is a possible damage to the contents, notify the delivery person about it immediately. Make a note of your findings and actions on the document that you may be asked to sign, or ask the delivery person to provide you a form where you can specify that you have seen open and oblivious damage to the shipment boxes and supect possible concealed damage to the product within the shipment boxes.
Should you encounter any damaged product it is required that you document that damage and minimally please do the following:
- Preferably take digital photographs but do photograph any damage to the shipment boxes, outside and inside to include the shipping label and “Fragile Stickers”.
- Preferably take digital photographs but do photograph any damage to the actual product to the extent you document all visible damages.
- Notify Ceiling Tiles By Us, Inc., immediately by telephone at 800-349-5799 or 954-917-8051 and by e-mail at email@example.com and include the digital photographs as attachments to your e-mail.
- For shipping damages incurred in shipping product to customer we must have this information and preserve the shipping boxes and damaged product, separated from undamaged product to allow prompt notification to the shipping company of a pending claim for damages.
- For shipping damages incurred in your return of the product to Ceiling Tiles By Us, Inc., we will follow and perform the above items to assist you in presenting your claim for damages against the shipping company as we highly recommend you insure for the value of any returned product with your preference of shipping methods and shipping company.