Styrofoam Crown Molding
Above All Our Styrofoam Crown Molding in size 4.27′ x 3″ are a Great Idea for Remodeling or Renovation. Most note worthy use when you are Building a New home or Office or preparing your Home or Office for sale. So for a beautiful upgrade and as an addition or enhancement to your property glue up Styrofoam Crown Moldings is a great choice.
Do It Your Self Project
Because Styrofoam Crown Moldings are easily applied to your wall and ceiling surface they are are Great Do It Yourself Project. Certainly our Styrofoam Crown Molding are available in a wide variety of sizes and designs from simple to intricate and elegant. So perfectly complement your decor with our Styrofoam/polystyrene decorative ceiling tiles. Because you can use your imagination and mix and match styles of crown molding for your own customized you can have a unique look. Perfect for Bathroom, Kitchen Bedroom or any room. The glue up surface must be basically level, secure free of dirt or dust, etc. Because you can Install in standard factory white color no need to paint. Or you can paint in any color with a water based paint. Easily cut to size with a miter saw, same as wood or polyurethane crown molding. to trim length or allow for fixtures.
STYROFOAM crown moldings are the most popular type of moldings available. Ideal if you want to change your decor substantially without straining your budget. Available in a wide range of designs. Styrofoam Crown Molding will satisfy even the choosiest customer. You can always renew them with water based paints and have a beautiful room for many years.
- Waterproof and Moisture proof.
- Light weight.
- Easy to Install.
- Washable with Multiple purpose.
- Paintable with any water based paint.
- Use Metallic Paint to look like Copper or Silver.
- Glue with Ceramic Tile Adhesive/Mastic, Liquid Nail for foam or Loctite All Purpose Construction Adhesive.
- Glue to secure flat clean surface.
- An Elegant and affordable Solution to a plain, ordinary looking room.
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- No special tools or skills needed.