USG 2310 ACOUSTICAL PANELS
USG 2310 RADAR ACOUSTICAL PANELS is Perfect Economical Value Ceiling Panel for Commercial or Home Use
USG Radar acoustical ceiling panels are economical, medium textured panels that feature a unique, non-directional pattern. They are made with a water felted manufacturing process that provides excellent ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. They install quickly and easily and are classified as low emitting ceiling panels. The surface of the panels has perforations that aids in sound absorption, and it cleans easily with a soft brush or vacuum.
- Fiberboard material
- Easily installed in a suspended grid panel
- Class A fire rating for this product item.
- Some USG Radar Basic Acoustical Panels are offered with a Fire Code Rating.
- Noise reduction coefficient of 55
- Non-directional pattern provides fast, efficient installation
- Use a soft brush or vacuum for easy maintenance
- For use with 15/16″ wide grid
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Nondirectional pattern with fresh clean appearance offer fast efficient installation
- Economical, all purpose ceiling pattern offered in many sizes.
- Optional Fire code product designed to meet life-safety codes.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product.
- Can be cleaned easily with soft brush or vacuum.
- Low Emissions (VOC) Third party (Greenguard Gold) Certified low-emitting performance.
- High Recycled Content.
Where to use USG 2310 ACOUSTICAL PANELS:
- RECEPTION/LOBBY AREAS
- CONFERENCE AREAS
- RETAIL STORES
MINIMUM PURCHASE OF 10 CARTONS. Due to Size, Weight & Geographical Price Variance of this product item, we reserve the right to Quote the product price, shipping & handling to all geographical areas. Product cannot be shipped direct to customer location without prior quotation & agreement separate of this website listing. Please call 888-612-7573 or e-mail request for quote to [email protected] to obtain product price shipping & handling quotation.
USG 2310 ACOUSTICAL PANELS is Perfect Economical Value Ceiling Panel for Commercial or Home Use