Styrofoam Crown Moldings are a Great Idea for Remodeling, Renovating or Building a New home or Office or preparing your Home or Office for sale, for a beautiful upgrade and as an addition or enhancement to our Styrofoam Ceiling tiles.
Easily applied to your wall and ceiling surface. Available in a wide variety of sizes and designs from simple to intricate and elegant to perfectly complement your décor as well as our Styrofoam/polystyrene decorative ceiling tiles.
Use your imagination and mix and match styles of crown molding with our decorative ceiling tiles for your own customized, unique look including our Styrofoam crown molding inside, outside and universal corners available to complement the crown molding design of your choice for a completed look. Perfect for Bathroom, Kitchen Bedroom or any room as long as the surface is basically level, secure free of dirt or dust, etc.
Install in standard factory white color or paint in any color with a water based paint. Easily cut to size with a mitre saw, same as wood or polyurethane crown molding, to trim length or allow for fixtures. . Inside and Outside and Universal corner pieces available for purchase compliment each distinct Styrofoam crown molding design.
The STYROFOAM crown moldings are the most popular type of moldings available, ideal if you want to change your decor substantially without straining your budget. Available in a wide range of designs, the Styrofoam crown molding will satisfy even the choosiest customer. You can always renew them with water based paints and have a beautiful room for many years.
- Waterproof and Moisture proof.
- Light weight.
- Easy to Install.
- Easily Cleaned & Washable with Multiple purpose Cleaner using a soft wet sponge.
- Paintable with any water based paint.
- Paint with Metallic Paint to look like Antique Copper, Copper, Antique Silver, etc.
- Just glue the Styrofoam crown molding up using Ceramic Tile Adhesive A/K/A Mastic, Liquid Nail for foam or Loctite All Purpose Adhesive for foam.
- Just have a secure flat clean surface and with no real preparation of the surface, glue the crown molding up.
- An Elegant and affordable Solution to a plain, ordinary looking room, simply glue the Styrofoam crown molding up.
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- No special tools or skills needed.