Create a beautiful Kitchen Back Splash, decorate a piece of furniture, apply to columns or apply to wall below the chair rail and do in a very economical manner with Decorative PVC Back Splash from Ceiling tiles By Us, Inc. Our PVC Decorative backsplash is a plastic backsplash available in the market since last 15 Years. This creates a Great Do it yourself project or a new or addition to an existing business. Our PVC Backsplash are manufactured from High Quality Polyvinyl Chloride Sheets, dimensionally embossed to create three dimensions effect, and the greater artwork is created with various colors & effects, some are hand painted. The combination of the above process results in an extraordinary and incomparable outlook and appearance. The PVC Backsplash is available in rolls 2 feet wide and 25 feet long with many beautiful designs, almost in any color shade or combination of one or 2 or more colors available. The effect like Metallic (Gold, Silver, Copper etc.), Pearl, Cream Pearl etc. which make it stylish and aesthetic. Our Plastic Ceiling Back splash look better than real Tin or real metal or Copper or Silver etc. The additional safety factor is they will not cut you like real metal during the handling and installation process. The PVC Back Splash can be fixed on any Hard & Plain Surface with any good quality rubber base adhesive, such as DAP Original Gel or Loctite Power Grab All Purpose Construction Adhesive. The PVC Back Splashes can be used in Homes, Offices, Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, Motels, Business complexes, etc., as they are very economical & having the best quality and are fire rated. Our PVC Backsplash is durable, washable and with stand temperature up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit As with most materials exposure to direct heat is not suggested.
PVC BACK SPLASH INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Measure the area you wish to install the PVC Back Splash onto.
2. Measure the total length of the piece of PVC Back Splash you wish to install.
3. It suggested to make of a pattern of the area to be sure measurements are correct.
4. Remember it is best to plan, test and to measure twice and cut once.
5. It is suggested to unfurl or unroll the PVC Back Splash, apply light weights to reduce rolling action recurrence.
6. When ready, Cut the PVC Back Splash at the desired length, with regular scissors.
7. Fit the piece under the cabinets, or to furniture, column or wall.
8. Select the glue contact cement, contact cement gel, loctite all purpose construction adhesive. Read the manufacturer’s label carefully.
9. Apply glue to the back of the back splash and on the wall or surface where you are going to attach the backsplash.
10. Let the glue dry till it become “tacky” and attach the backsplash to the wall or other surface, squeezing out all the air from behind the backsplash.
In some instances the application of a clear coat such as polyurethane will add protection and lasting beauty. As always, plan, prepare and test on a small piece.
You are done! Now you can cover the edges of a backsplash with metal/wood/plastic edging and start enjoying your new beautiful backsplash!