DECORATIVE KITCHEN BACK SPLASH
Decorative Silver Kitchen Back Splash Rolls Faux Copper WC-20 provide an easy inexpensive way to create a beautiful kitchen. Similarly, we have many customers decorate a piece of furniture. The homeowner remodeled the home to help it sell. The owner remodeled the kitchen by installing back splash. The homeowner enjoys the new kitchen back splash. Based on our feedback we provide the best Decorative Back Splash available in the market for many years. The homeowner performed a Great Do it yourself project. The homeowner installed decorative kitchen back splash as part of the remodel project. The buyer loves the beautiful newly installed back splash. The restaurant customers love the new wall covering. The business owners installed wall covering to increase appearance. The restaurant owner has a beautiful wall covering. As a result, they have great durability. The wife loves the new kitchen backsplash.
PRODUCT DATA FOR DECORATIVE SILVER KITCHEN BACK SPLASH
We provide PVC Decorative Kitchen Back Splash in rolls 2 feet wide and 25 feet long. However, we sell different lengths even rolls up to 50 feet long The homeowner wanted to see more beautiful designs. We offer almost every color shade or combination of one or 2 or more colors available. Colors like Metallic (Gold, Silver, Copper etc.), Pearl, Cream Pearl etc. Our Decorative Kitchen Back Splash are manufactured from High Quality Polyvinyl Chloride Sheets. As a result, they have great durability. which make it stylish and aesthetic. In fact, our Plastic Ceiling Back splash look better than real Tin or real metal or Copper or Silver etc. The wife loves the new kitchen backsplash. The restaurant is beautiful with the new wall covering. The buyer loved the design. Equally Important the greater artwork is created with various colors & effects; some are hand painted.
MANY USES OF DECORATIVE KITCHEN BACK SPLASH
In addition, the safety factors are they will not cut you like real metal during the handling and installation process. As a result, the homeowner can install the PVC Back Splash which can be glued on any Hard & Plain Surface. The business owner glued up the back splash. Next, you can use any good quality rubber base adhesive, such as DAP Original Gel or Loctite Power Grab All Purpose Construction Adhesive. Likewise, the manufacturer label will give you directions on use of the adhesive. Similarity the PVC Back Splashes can be used in Homes, Offices, Hospitals, Schools, Hotels, Motels, Business complexes, etc. As a result, they are very economical & having the best quality and are fire rated.
PVC BACK SPLASH INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS – PREPARE AREA
We have many videos on product installation. The installer reviewed the product video. The installer measured the area for the PVC Back Splash installation. The homeowner measured the area measure the area to be sure what was needed. The Customer made of a pattern of the area to be sure measurements are correct. The buyer was glad he to planned, tested and to measure twice and cut once. Our Decorative Silver Kitchen Back Splash are manufactured from High Quality Polyvinyl Chloride Sheets. As a result, they have great durability. Furthermore, our PVC Backsplash is durable, and with stand temperature up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The homeowner will clean the backsplash with water and mild detergent as needed. In fact, As with most materials exposure to direct heat is not suggested.
PREPARE THE PVC BACK SPLASH
- It is suggested to unfurl or unroll the PVC Back Splash. Apply light weights to reduce rolling action recurrence.
- When ready, Cut the PVC Back Splash at the desired length, with regular scissors
- Fit the piece under the cabinets, or to furniture, column or wall.
- Consequently, the combination of the above process results in an extraordinary and incomparable outlook and appearance.
PREPARE TO GLUE BACK SPLASH TO INSTALLATION SURFACE
- Select the glue, contact cement, contact cement gel or Loctite all-purpose construction adhesive.
- Read the manufacturer’s label carefully.
- Apply glue to the back of the back splash and on the wall or surface of the installation surface.
- In fact, where you are going to attach the backsplash.
- Let the glue dry till it become “tacky” and attach the backsplash to the wall or other surface.
- Be sure to squeeze out all the air from behind the backsplash.
- Equally Important in some instances the application of a clear coat such as polyurethane will add protection and lasting beauty.
- As always, plan, prepare and test on a small piece.
Congratulations you are done! Now the customer can cover the edges of a backsplash. Use metal/wood/plastic edging. Friends and neighbors love my new beautiful kitchen backsplash! We have thousands of customers enjoying their remodeled kitchen and we would like to welcome you join the growing group.