USG 76975 Eclipse ClimaPlus Ceiling 24 x 24
Eclipse ClimaPlus acoustical ceiling tiles are long-lasting, fine-textured acoustical tiles that resist sagging. They are manufactured using a unique process that maximizes sound and anti-sag performance, producing high sound absorption and sound blocking properties. High light reflectance values translate to fewer light fixtures, lower energy costs, and reduced eyestrain.These tiles also feature Superior Performance which means they contain a proprietary broad spectrum antimicrobial standard formulation that inhibits and retards the growth of mold and mildew.
- Eclipse ClimaPlus tiles absorb and block sound for high total sound control
- Easily installed in a suspended grid panel
- Class A fire rating
- Noise reduction coefficient 70
- High light reflectance properties
- Sag-resistance properties
- Easily maintained with a soft brush or vacuum
- For use with 9/16″ wide grid
- ALL SALES OF THIS PRODUCT ONCE PROCESSED ARE FINAL SALES NO CANCELLATIONS, NO RETURNS & NO REFUNDS.Due to Size, Weight & Geographical Price Variance of this Product item, We Reserve the right to Quote the product price, shipping & handling to all geographical areas. Product Can Not Be Shipped Direct to Customer Location Without Prior Quotation & Agreement separate of this website listing. Please call 888-612-7573 or e-mail request for quote to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain Product Price, Shipping & Handling Quotation.
- MINIMUM ORDER 10 Boxes Only!!!