TYPICAL APPLICATIONS – Schools, Healthcare – assists in addressing HIPAA and FGI acoustical requirements, Libraries/band rooms and Corridors.
ATTRIBUTES – Excellent sound absorption – products can help comply with ANSI S12.60 Classroom Guidelines, Economical, Non-directional visual reduces scrap and installation time, 30-Year Limited System Warranty against visible sag, mold, and mildew.
CUSTOM SPECIAL ORDER ON THIS ITEM. LEAD TIME APPROXIMATELY 4 WEEKS, MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE, NUN-REFUNDABLE MINIMUM ORDER TO BE QUOTED UPON REQUEST AS TO AVAILABILITY.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Non-directional visual reduces installation time and scrap
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.70 for excellent sound absorption
- Backed by a 30-year limited system warranty
- 8 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 8)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
ALL SALES OF THIS PRODUCT ONCE PROCESSED ARE FINAL SALES NO CANCELLATIONS, NO RETURNS & NO REFUNDS. Minimum order of 10 cartons.
Due to Size, Weight & Geographical Price Variance of this Product item, We Reserve the right to Quote the product price, shipping & handling to all geographical areas. Product Can Not Be Shipped Direct to Customer Location Without Prior Quotation & Agreement separate of this website listing. Please call 888-612-7573 or e-mail request for quote to email@example.com to obtain Product Price, Shipping & Handling Quotation.
Light Reflectance – Refers to the amount of light that is bounced back into the space after striking the ceiling. Light reflectance is measured as a percentage. A light reflectance of .80 will reflect 80 percent of the light that hits the surface, while absorbing the other 20 percent. Light reflectance works well with all types of lighting, but best with indirect lighting.
Sagging And Humidity Resistance – Refers to the resistance the ceiling panel has to sagging or warping within certain humidity levels. Standard sag and humidity resistance will not provide resistance in high humidity conditions. The ceiling panel can be installed in conditions where relative humidity does not exceed 70 percent. At 70 percent relative humidity the ceiling will not sag or warp.
Acoustics (NRC & CAC) – The Noise Reduction Coefficient or NRC refers to the amount of noise that is absorbed. NRC is measured in percentage. An NRC of .60 will absorb 60 percent of the sound that hits the ceiling surface, while reflecting the other 40 percent. Armstrong’s ceilings line offers panels with a maximum of .70 NRC. Ceiling Attenuation Coefficient or CAC refers to the amount of noise that is blocked from one room to the next. CAC is also measured in percentage. A CAC of .30 will block 30 percent of the noise, while transmitting the other 70 percent. A CAC of .35 is the maximum percentage in the Armstrong product line.
Mold & Mildew Inhibition – Some Armstrong contractor ceilings contain BioBlock® – an antimicrobial treatment applied to the face and back of the ceiling panels. The treatment provides resistance to the growth of mold and mildew and odor- or stain-causing bacteria.
Class A Fire Performance – All of Armstrong’s contractor ceilings are classified as Class A Fire Performance. Flame Spread Class of the ceiling refers to the ability of the ceiling to lower the rate at which flames spread during a fire. Class A ceilings, by their composition, will hinder the speed at which flames spread should there be a fire in the space. Hindering the speed of the flames allows more time for occupants to escape the fire.
Fire Gaurd (Item 915 & 916) – Fire Guard ceilings are formulated, tested and listed in specific UL – Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. – time-design rated assemblies. The items are fire resistive when used in approved UL assembly, including suspension system, light fixtures and diffusers and structural components of the building. The Fire Guard ceiling “system” forms a membrane to contain fire within a room. Depending on the system and assembly, the design is given an hourly rating saving lives and property.
There are no reviews yet.